Monday 18 May 2009

Return to Prague

It's been almost exactly one year since my last visit to Prague, and this time my stay is proving to be a much more pleasant affair. Last time, I found my hotel seriously sub-standard and to top it off, my trip coincided with the Champions League final causing me to miss all of the match, except the part where Chelsea lost.

This time I'm staying in a infinitely better hotel, the Pachtuv Palace, which overlooks the Charles Bridge and the Prague Castle. The room is great, the service personal and efficient and the location spot on. First rate all around. I'm enjoying myself despite the fact that I'm here on business and doing nothing else but work.

And, Chelsea has already bowed out of the Champions League (I'm still having a hard time talking about it), so I don't have that to worry about this time.

No comments: