Thursday 12 June 2008

Act Your Age

Recently, I have been sucking up time taking various internet personality quizes. I especially like this one that tells me what age I act. Although it may surprise some, this survey says I act like I'm 21. How mature!

I'm fairly satisfied with this result. I was afraid it would come back with age 12!

You Act Like You Are 21 Years Old

You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.

You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.

The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.

UPDATE: Another survey told me that I belong in 1985. I guess that's consistent, since that's when I was 25 years old - pretty close to the age I supposedly still act.

http://www.blogthings.com/whatyeardoyoubelonginquiz/

No comments: