Sunday 7 September 2008

My Library

I have finally started to enter my books into LibraryThing. It's a slow and laborious process that will probably take me months, buy I'm determined to do it. As a consequence, the sidebar on this blog titled "What's On My Nightstand" that I've set up to let you know what I'm currently reading (or attempting to read) will not accurately reflect my current reading list.

The widget that powers this utility shows my most recent entries into LibraryThing, so as I progress through the thirty-year catalogue catch-up, it will show the last five books I have entered. Once I have completed the process and start entering what I'm currently reading, it will again become accurate.

Not that I expect that any of you care, but just wanted to keep you up to date!

No comments: