Friday 4 April 2008

What I'm Reading

You may have noticed that I've added a new sidebar to the blog titled What's On My Nightstand. In case you are interested (I know, but some people might enjoy it), here you can see what I'm currently reading, getting ready to read, or thinking about thinking about reading.

It's powered by a site I found called LibraryThing. This site allows you to catalogue your library online and interact with other members of the site to share recommendations and do other book-nerd type stuff.

This site looks great and I think I'm going to like it. If I ever get the motivation, I hope to use this to catalogue my entire book inventory. That's a big job, so if it happens, it will happen over time. In the meantime, I will keep it updated with the current reading list. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fink you need to be instulionised.